The county commission and city council are supposed to hold the final meeting tonight to talk about the nefarious Hillside and Ridgetop Protection Plan. But let's not kid ourselves - they'll probably hold at least one more.
Workshop topics include costs, commercial development and overlay issues.
Additionally, Councilman Nick Della Volpe this morning sent officials his "modest proposal."
You can click right smack here for it.
It's not on the agenda and I'm not going to rehash it. The whole topic is about as interesting as watching paint dry. (Yeah, yeah, I know, it's important stuff. Whatever.)
But, you should check it out if you are interested. Nick spends much of his focus on the steeper slopes, saying it's too hard to regulate the 65 percent of the less steep stuff, so we should focus on the other 35 percent.
I just hope they make a decision soon.