As of this entry, he's canned five people. On paper, however, three have been laid off, one resigned and one retired.
I'm not going to print their names. Think if would be kind of mean, actually, which is kind of funny, since I call the City County Building the “Deathstar,” and a lot of mean people work there, as well as some nice people, and at this point I'm rambling.
Anyhoo, here's the deal on them. (All were appraisers by the way.)
- Male, hired 12-1-89, earned $43,500. Laid off.
- Female, hired 1-8-2003, earned $29,300. Laid off.
- Male, hired 11-2-09, earned $28,300. Laid off.
- Male, hired 12-17-84, earned $27,700. Retired.
- Female, hired 7-1-94, earned $35,300. Resigned.
I'm sure there are quite a few people who aren't buying that.
And, then somewhere in the middle . . . .